Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: Making some isk

Question Making some isk

So whats everyone one doing to make isk now days? I am almost due for plexes on and don't have nearly enough to get them. What seems to be the best money? If running missions is best then pls recommend type and maybe corp. I am generally in Caldari space.

Thanks,
    Eveminer

farming l4 missions will look how they do after patch and trading in jita with miner alt earn my 2-5 plex a month(isk wise)

well it all depends on ur skillpoints mate ... but missions is a good place to start making isk ... use this website http://www.ellatha.com/eve/LP-Stores to learn what faction gives what rewards ... then check market and see wich one sells better. and farm that ... i sugest sisters of eve ... sell sister core scanner probe ... they sell for like 1 mil a piece ... and its pretty easy to earn

0.0 mining with small fleet of 4

Naff all broke and possibly not going to be able to continue

Actually i found out that running plexes in lowsec or better yet in null can yield the most awesome results. True, you need a bit of luck and prolly a scanning alt to do it proper but rewards are awesome. One might earn a bil or two in 2-3 hours if they are lucky... then again you could go 5 escalations and go utter shite at the end.